Become an Exhibitor
- High Quality
- Variety In Each Show
- Display Appeal
- Past Participation in Applewood Arts festivals
+ Hand Crafted Treasures
+ Gifts - Unique, high quality gift items, not made by the artisan and not usually available in retail stores, will be included. ALL MUST BE JURIED, by picture or in person, before Applewood Arts will approve your applications.
+ Specialty Foods
"We've been in business 36 years and have participated in many craft shows throughout the years. Your shows are consistently well attended, well run, and always fresh and exciting. We have not found a show yet that we enjoy participating in more than the Applewood Arts Shows. Keep up the good work"
– Audrey Heiney
B & B Glass Greations
"I was fortunate to be a part of the Applewood Arts family of artists in 2012. The Applewood shows were truly a highlight of my show season. Applewood shows offer an amazing variety of extremely talented artists representing a wide range of artistic talents. Peggy and Kathleen guarantee success for all participating artists by providing solid organization, detailed, friendly communication, and solid marketing support. Applewood shows offer a great marketplace for artists to sell their wares and a truly unique shopping experience for shoppers."
– Melissa Larsen
Textile based fine crafts
"Applewood Arts is truly a blessing for us to showcase our products. The shows are extremely well organized by Kathy and Peggy. Great attendanace and 3 wonderful locations. The hours are the best! Thank you so much"
– Kent & Eileen
To Market-To Market
You may also email or snail mail the information to us. See instructions below.
To submit the jury application through email or snail mail, please send the following information to us:
- Your Name and Company Name
- Telephone Number
- Website Address
- Your E-mail Address
- Brief Description of Your Work
- General Price Range of Your Work
- Other Shows You Have Participated In
- How You Heard About Applewood Arts
- Which Applewood Festivals You Are Most Interested In
- Send 5-8 photos, not slides, for review. Include one photo of your display. Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (if you send your information and pictures by snail mail) and we will gladly return your pictures. We will keep several for our records.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or snail mail to:
3360 S. Platte River Drive
Englewood, CO 80110